25 Oct 15:00 - 28 Oct 23:00 - Nevé-Zohar
Royal Suite, Daniel Hotel, Dead Sea
About Your Trip
Welcome to the soothing shores of Ein Bokek, Israel, a resort village famed for healing springs and Roman ruins. Stay steps from the Dead Sea — a landlocked lake famed for its low elevation, therapeutic salt content, and thousands of years of holy tradition. Unwind with the comfort of modern amenities at this calming, Judaean Desert oasis. The high salinity of the Dead Sea provides natural buoyancy that makes it easy to float. Further your relief with treatments at the hotel spa, or take time to hike and sightsee in this scenic hideaway. Don’t miss the mud beach party, where you can use the restorative properties of Dead Sea mud to soften your skin and soothe your muscles. Find your center on this tranquil DreamTrip.
What we love:
• Spend lazy days in the 4th-saltiest body of water on Earth, renowned for its many soothing properties.
• At the beach party, you’ll have access to the Dead Sea’s famous mud, known to aid common skin conditions.
• The Dead Sea is the lowest point on Earth and lies atop the Dead Sea Transform, a tectonic fault line.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Ein Bokek, Israel, as well as:
• Mud beach party.
• Welcome reception and cocktail party with an open bar, including beer, wine, soft drinks, hot drinks, cookies and seasonal fruit.
• 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport (TLV), approximately 98 miles (158 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Daniel Dead Sea Hotel is a luxury hotel in Ein Bokek, Israel, where you can bask in the same blazing sunshine and therapeutic waters that have attracted visitors since ancient times. Each of the guest rooms — accentuated by classic tiled floors — include a grand view of the Dead Sea and its desert surroundings.
• 2 restaurants and 2 bars, plus room service available (at your own expense).
• 1 outdoor pool and beach.
• Daniel Dead Sea Spa Shizen.
• Kids’ club and video arcade.
• Solarium lounge.
• Bowling alley and sports facilities, including tennis courts.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Double Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Dead Sea or mountain views.
• Sitting area.
• LCD television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in the hotel lobby.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Daniel Dead Sea Hotel
Ein Bokek, Dead Sea Mobile Post
Ein Bokek 86930, Israel
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.